I'm fairly open-minded when it comes to what I read, however if your book is non-fiction or fiction that has a basis in a specific area I can't promise any incisive commentary on the technicalities.
My main areas of interest book-wise are:
- historical fiction
- dystopian fiction
- post-apocalyptic fiction
- young adult
- travel writing
- chick lit.
I'm not so keen on:
- sports books
- historical non-fiction
- fan fiction or any "novelisation" type stories.
If you're interested in sending me a review copy of your book, I'd love to hear from you! You can get me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember a few things though:
1. I work full-time so can't guarantee a review. If I don't think I can review your book, I will of course let you know rather than leave you hanging.
2. I will promise to try and finish your book (all finished books will get a review), however if I'm just not connecting with it I feel I'd be wasting both your time and mine. I try and give all books four or five chapters to grab me.
3. If you have a deadline for review, please let me know when you get in touch.
4. I've been open to bribes on many occasions - hosting pub quizzes, refereeing the inter-office football tournament and "randomly" assigning tasks in house moves to name but a few - but not here. I won't give out five star reviews in exchange for a free copy of your book. All reviews will be as fair as possible.